Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

An exceptional conclusion.

Your animation skills in this regard are fantastic, especially in regards to Firefox. Of course, there's a simplicity in your style, which works well in this regard.

I just question whether we'll ever see something in a newer version of Windows, or perhaps a Mac or Linux computer. I'm sure there are some excellent things you could do with that. Understandably, though, this was a fantastic conclusion to what has been a fantastic series.

Animation Transformation Animation Transformation

Excellent video indeed.

Perhaps try an Andrew Hussie hero/sprite mode?
Or perhaps an anime style of your choice?.. though you might be limiting yourself to cartoons/web series. Hm. Can't say any others are coming to mind. MLP? It seems pretty popular.

Snapplegate 2011 Snapplegate 2011

I find myself strangely in awe over this flash.

I... I have a feeling there is some message here,
some intrinsic fact.
I must love this flash,
even though it is not astounding,
but merely intriguing.

icannotexplainit

GAYDADBUTTFAG responds:

Veritas, I'm so glad you've came to me. I've been through it all myself you see. Your reality is already half video hallucination. If you're not careful, it will become total hallucination. You'll have to learn to live in a very strange new world... I had a brain tumour and I had visions. I believe the visions cause the tumour and not the reverse. I can feel the visions coalsce and become flesh. Uncontrollable flesh. But when they removed the tumour, it was called Clock Crew. I was the-- I... I... was... Clock Crew's... first victim...

Adventures of p and j Adventures of p and j

Even though it looked horrible,

that added to the overall hilarity for me.
I think that some sections should have been sped up, but on the whole, it isn't
completely horrible.

I suppose I'm just excessively nice, though.

Pokemon But With Animals2 Pokemon But With Animals2

Excellent video. Fantastic!

Hilarious take on a realistic Pokémon. I loved every second.

Something that's not really detrimental but I thought I would raise - the final image of the list of things you missed doesn't seem to link back to anywhere. Just to note. :3

Naruto Randomness 7 Naruto Randomness 7

Virtual Insanity :O

I LOVED THAT SCENE. It was PERFECT!

Every was just... oh god it was all perfect! You truly are a comic genius!~

Magic School Bus: Grade 5 Magic School Bus: Grade 5

YOU KILLED MY CHILDHOOD

In only a way that could make me chuckle. Some parts were funny... others I didn't really see happening... this is Grade 5, yeah. Pregnancy? Defs. not. >.>'

Ah well. I'm not the creator. It's a good rendition anyway.

Music Is An Epic Thing Music Is An Epic Thing

Whoo! Brissy Boi!

xP

I liked it a lot. Really nice work here. I didn't quite get the significance of the water cube but all the effects looked really nice.

And yay for a Brisbane guy! o3o

Pokemon Master ep11 Pokemon Master ep11

Every Scyther dance now...

Your satirical approach to Pokémon never ceases to amaze me. Good job once more!

The old man returns! And you get beaten by a lv2 Gyarados!?

Pokemon Master ep10 Pokemon Master ep10

What happened to satire?

People come on here and expect genius works of art. It's NEWGROUNDS people. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE ROSELIAS. Sheesh. These are not high budget action movies. They are flash movies created by users wishing to spread joy.

Seriously, this is clever. Metapod battles are epic. It took a whole freaking episode in the show. It deserves credit. And the EFG joke wasn't all that bad. Really, two shots? Not good enough Caterpie.

Damn teleporting Abras. >.>"